The Hamster Pro Duo CL combines SecuGen’s U20 fingerprint sensor with an NFC / contactless smart card reader. Featuring a sleek, ergonomic design, the Hamster Pro Duo CL is built with the industry’s most rugged and advanced optical sensor using patented and patent-pending fingerprint technology that captures high quality fingerprint images.
The Hamster Pro Duo CL is suitable for any contactless smart card application such as physical access control, personal identity verification, and national ID programs where dual factor authentication is needed for higher security without sacrificing convenience.
– High-performance, maintenance-free optical fingerprint sensor resistant to scratches, impact, vibration and electrostatic shock
– Auto-On™ – automatic finger detection technology
– Smart Capture™ – high quality fingerprint scanning of difficult fingers (dry, wet, scarred) in challenging environments and conditions such as under direct sunlight
– CCID compliant smart card reader with built-in antenna for NFC tag access, USB firmware upgradability, and SAM (Secure Access Module) slot for high level of security in contactless applications
– USB bus-powered, no additional power supply required
– Sleek and ergonomic
– Readily accessible for any finger
When used with SecuGen Software:
– Fast and accurate verification
– Latent print image removal (does not accept prints left behind)
– Encryption of fingerprint templates (with SecuGen Proprietary templates)
– Fingerprint Device Recognition™
– Multi-Device Connection™
Benefits of Using SecuGen Fingerprint Readers
Backed by the industry’s best warranty, years of field use and proven reliability under extreme conditions, SecuGen fingerprint readers provide consistent performance and security for a growing number of applications in physical and information security, point-of-sale, time & attendance, and access control systems.
When used for biometric authentication as part of an overall security program, SecuGen fingerprint readers can help reduce the hassles of password overload, decrease the risks of security breaches, improve accountability and add true non-repudiation, all while making it more convenient and intuitive for almost any user.
Look to SecuGen for advanced, fingerprint biometric technologies that let your fingerprints act like digital passwords that cannot be lost, forgotten or stolen.
- (Model) Hamster Pro Duo CL (XU20CL™)
- Dimensions / Weight 160.0 x 77.5 x 37.7 mm / 250 g
- Interface Hi-Speed USB 2.0 (fingerprint reader), USB 2.0 Full-Speed (card reader)
- Operating Temperature 0° ~ 50°C
- Operating Humidity 90% or less RH, noncondensing
- Supply Voltage / Max. Current 5 V DC / 450 mA
- Warranty One year limited
- Certifications FCC, CE, KCC, RoHS
- Supported Operating Systems Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7
- Windows Server 2012, 2008 R2
- Android 3.1 and above, Java, Linux
- Model / Type SecuGen U20™ optical fingerprint sensor
- Fingerprint Image Resolution / Size 500 DPI / 300 x 400 pixels
- Fingerprint Platen Size (Effective Sensing Area) 18.2 mm x 22.9 mm (15.24 mm x 20.32 mm)
- Fingerprint Capture Speed 0.2 ~ 0.5 second with Smart Capture™
- Supported Standards FIPS 201 (PIV-071006), INCITS 378, ISO/IEC 19794-2, ISO/IEC 19794-4, Mobile ID FAP 20
- Model / Type ACR1251U-A1 contactless smart card reader
- Operating Distance / Frequency Up to 50 mm (depends on tag type) / 13.56 MHz
- Read / Write Speed Up to 424 kbps
- Supported Smart Card Interface ISO14443 Type A & B, Mifare (7-byte UID, Plus, DESFire), FeliCa, and 4 types of NFC (ISO/IEC18092) tags
- Supported APIs PC/SC, CT-API (through wrapper on top of PC/SC)
- Built-in Peripherals User-controllable bi-color LED, user-controllable buzzer, ISO 7816 compliant SAM slot
- Compliance ISO 18092, ISO 14443, ISO 7816, PC/SC, CCID, LASCOM, EN60950, VCCI, MIC, KC
Subject to stock availability, for UK shipments we use a next day courier service to mainland UK, and a 48-hour service to Ireland. Other destination in Europe are 3-5 days. The daily cut-off for dispatching goods is 11am daily. Delivery cannot be guaranteed.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world but there are Export License restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to certain international destinations. Battery shipment is also restricted by airline regulations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
We aim to accurately reflect the stock position of our warehouse, but we cannot guarantee accuracy due to multiple shipment channels.
If we experience a stock shortage, then we will aim to give to an estimated date of dispatch, and confirm more formally once the manufacturer shipment has occurred. You mat cancel your order during this process.
Our 1st inspection policy permits you to return new, unopened and unused items within 7 days of delivery for a full refund. Some items are excluded from this offer as they are consumables (e.g. UareU 4500 readers)
For the first 30 days, DelaneyBiometrics will replace or repair items under warranty at our sole discretion. Thereafter or if the issue requires a manufacturer inspection, goods will need to be returned to the manufacturer for inspection. This typically takes 4 weeks.
In the event of a refund, you should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
DelaneyBiometrics is a B2B wholesaler only, and as such all transactions are excluded from consumer legislation.