M2SYS M2-FUSEID FingerVein and Fingerprint Scanner
Log in for pricing
- 0.25 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
Affordable “Smart” fingerprint capture & intelligent design
The M2-FuseID™ is a revolutionary fingerprint reader that delivers higher levels of security| reliability and accuracy than other fingerprint scanners. In addition to capturing a high-quality| 500 dpi fingerprint image| the M2-FuseID™ simultaneously and safely captures the unique finger vein pattern inside your finger. By collecting the complete biometric characteristics of a single finger| this affordable| next-generation fingerprint reader ensures 100% enrollment rates through “smart” scanning technology.
The M2-FuseID™ scanner is ideal for the biometric data capture| identification and verification of civil ID| patient identification| banking and other projects requiring the highest levels of security and accuracy. With our biometric software and scalable matching system| customers can perform one-to-many identification of millions of fingerprint and /or finger vein templates in mere seconds.
- High accuracy| direct light resistant design
- Ultra-precise| 500 DPI fingerprint image resolution
- Sophisticated liveness detection
- Compact and versatile unit with lightweight design
- Compatible with M2SYS Bio-Plugin™ SDK| Healthcare and Financial Services software
- Protects against fake and spoofed fingerprints
- Ideal for high-security commercial markets such as financial services
M2-FuseID™ Key Features
- Capture fingerprint and finger vein simultaneously in a single touch
- Contactless biometric data capture
- Liveness detection feature to prevent spoofing and fraud
- Encrypted data transfer across USB to protect data
- LED display visual feedback
- Intuitive interface
- Expansive operating range (0° - +40°C| wet or dry)
M2-FuseID™ Technical Specifications
- Category Description
- Interface USB 1.1| 2.0
- Type Capacitive fingerprint sensor & finger vein LED camera
- Size 100mm (W) x 120mm (D) x 74mm (H)
- Operating Temperature 0°C ~ +40°C
- Calibration Device self-calibrates
- Warranty One year limited
- Operating System Windows 7| Vista| XP| 2000| Server 2003 and 2008 (32 and 64 bit)
- Resolution 500 dpi (fingerprint)
- Weight 250g (without cable)
- Certifications MIC| CE| FCC| RoHs| FIPS 201
Subject to stock availability, for UK shipments we use a next day courier service to mainland UK, and a 48-hour service to Ireland. Other destination in Europe are 3-5 days. The daily cut-off for dispatching goods is 11am daily. Delivery cannot be guaranteed.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world but there are Export License restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to certain international destinations. Battery shipment is also restricted by airline regulations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
We aim to accurately reflect the stock position of our warehouse, but we cannot guarantee accuracy due to multiple shipment channels.
If we experience a stock shortage, then we will aim to give to an estimated date of dispatch, and confirm more formally once the manufacturer shipment has occurred. You mat cancel your order during this process.
Our 1st inspection policy permits you to return new, unopened and unused items within 7 days of delivery for a full refund. Some items are excluded from this offer as they are consumables (e.g. UareU 4500 readers)
For the first 30 days, DelaneyBiometrics will replace or repair items under warranty at our sole discretion. Thereafter or if the issue requires a manufacturer inspection, goods will need to be returned to the manufacturer for inspection. This typically takes 4 weeks.
In the event of a refund, you should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
DelaneyBiometrics is a B2B wholesaler only, and as such all transactions are excluded from consumer legislation.