Neurotechnology SentiSight Object Recognition SDK
SentiSight is intended for developers who want to use computer vision-based object recognition in their applications. Through manual or fully automatic object learning it enables searching for learned objects in images from almost any camera| webcam| still picture or live video in an easy| yet versatile| way. SentiSight is available as a software development kit that provides for the development of object recognition systems for Microsoft Windows or Linux platforms.
Advantages of SentiSight
- Reliable| innovative algorithm that is tolerant of variation in appearance| object scale| rotation and pose.
- Accurate detection| processing and tracking of objects in real-time.
- Webcams or other low cost cameras are suitable for obtaining object images.
- Available as multiplatform SDK that supports multiple programming languages.
- Reasonable prices| flexible licensing and free customer support.
Technology and SDK
- SentiSight's object learning and recognition process. In the learning phase| SentiSight algorithms extract specific object features from a video stream or single image and save them to an object model. Both manual and automatic object learning are available. Object recognition requires no user interaction apart from providing a video file where the object is present or pointing a camera to a scene where the object is presented or will appear.
- SentiSight's algorithm and technology capabilities. SentiSight implements advanced visual-based object learning and recognition technology. It can be used for a wide range of tasks and includes two different algorithms for object recognition. Both algorithms perform simultaneous multiple object recognition| are able to utilize multi-core CPUs and are capable of real-time operation.
- SentiSight 3.2 SDK. The SDK provides for the development of object recognition systems for Microsoft Windows or Linux platforms| and includes programming tutorials in several programming languages. A Device Manager library is included for simultaneous capture from multiple cameras.
- System requirements. SentiSight requires a computer with x86 (32-bit) or x86-64 (64-bit) processor that supports SSE2. Best performance is achieved on systems with 64-bit processors that support the SSSE3 instruction set. Microsoft Windows and Linux are supported. A webcam or IP camera may be used for object image capture.
- Technical specifications. SentiSight is able process a single frame in 0.014 seconds during object learning| and perform recognition at speeds of 160|000 - 290|000 object models per second when using the blob recognition algorithm without color usage mode on 320 x 240 pixel images.
- Reliability and performance tests. The SentiSight algorithm was tested with images from the ALOI database. SentiSight's recognition rate is 98 % - 99 % for objects with well-defined internal structure| and 70 % - 99 % for other objects; image processing speed is dependent on image size| the algorithm used and number of threads available for matching.
- Download. The SentiSight algorithm demo application| 30-day SDK Trial and technology presentation video are available for downloading. See Downloads Tab.
Licensing| prices and ordering
Licensing options. To develop a SentiSight-based product| an integrator should obtain the SentiSight 3.2 SDK. A license for a SentiSight installation is required for each PC or each server CPU that runs a SentiSight-based application. Single computer licenses and enterprise licenses are available.
Subject to stock availability, for UK shipments we use a next day courier service to mainland UK, and a 48-hour service to Ireland. Other destination in Europe are 3-5 days. The daily cut-off for dispatching goods is 11am daily. Delivery cannot be guaranteed.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world but there are Export License restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to certain international destinations. Battery shipment is also restricted by airline regulations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
We aim to accurately reflect the stock position of our warehouse, but we cannot guarantee accuracy due to multiple shipment channels.
If we experience a stock shortage, then we will aim to give to an estimated date of dispatch, and confirm more formally once the manufacturer shipment has occurred. You mat cancel your order during this process.
Our 1st inspection policy permits you to return new, unopened and unused items within 7 days of delivery for a full refund. Some items are excluded from this offer as they are consumables (e.g. UareU 4500 readers)
For the first 30 days, DelaneyBiometrics will replace or repair items under warranty at our sole discretion. Thereafter or if the issue requires a manufacturer inspection, goods will need to be returned to the manufacturer for inspection. This typically takes 4 weeks.
In the event of a refund, you should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
DelaneyBiometrics is a B2B wholesaler only, and as such all transactions are excluded from consumer legislation.