Finlogon Enterprise Edition Software
- 0.00 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
Finlogon Enterprise Edition(EE) for MS Windows 2003/2008/2012 Server
FinLogon Enterprise Edition(EE) is fingerprint authentication software running on MS Windows 2003/2008/2012 Server using Futronic proprietary fingerprint recognition technology for total logon management and password control.
It consists of server and client component. Installation is very easy and can be set up and running in 2-3 hours. It has the same user interface as Finlogon Personal Edition. For enterprises that have been using Finlogon Personal Edition, it is very easy to upgrade to Finlogon Enterprise Edition.
It works with Futronic FS80 USB2.0 Fingerprint Scanner and integrates seamlessly with MS Windows 2003/2008/2012 Server Active Directory. All domain users can logon Active Directory with a finger touch at any client workstation. NO more passwords. Make the life of both ordinary computer users and system administrators simpler and easier.
FinLogon EE users can also make use of two free software tools from Futronic, One Touch Password Filler and Fingerprint File Encryption, which come in the FinLogon Add-on pack, to have a more secure and convenient computing environment.
Futronic charges per user license fee for Finlogon Enterprise Edition. That is, enterprises pay according to the exact number of users that are using this software. No setup charge, bundle and additional fee. So this is a very cost effective solution.
- Support MS Windows 2003/2008/2012 Server Active Directory
- Logon Active Directory by a finger touch. NO MORE PASSWORD
- Prevent unauthorized access to Server/Domain Controller
- Fingerprint recognition accuracy: FAR-10-6, FRR-10-2
- Support MS Windows XP/Vista/7/8 professional 32&64 bit at client workstation
- Use Active Directory Schema Extension technology
- All fingerprint data are stored in Active Directory with 256bit AES encryption
- Fingerprint data can be exported and imported
- Auto-detect password change in Active Directory
- Support fingerprint data auto-replica in multi domain controllers environment
- Fingerprint data transmission by TCP/IP
- All data transfer is protected by Diffie-Hellman key exchange algorithm
- 4 authentication options:
- Either fingerprint or password
- Fingerprint only
- Password only
- Both fingerprint and password
- Support return from Standby, Hibernate, Windows Lock and Screen Saver
- Support Live Finger Detection(LFD) when use together with Futronic's FS80 USB2.0 Fingerprint Scanner
Benefits for users
- No need to memorize password(s) to logon computer/server/domain because their fingers are the passwords which will not be forgotten or lost
- Eliminate the headache of frequent changing password because such security policy is no longer necessary
Benefits for system administrator
- No "user lockup" because of entering wrong password
- No more request for "reset password" from users
- Better user identity management: know exactly who is logging on
Benefit for enterprise
- Improve overall system and data security because of the elimination of password-based authentication system
- Better overall workforce productivity
- Reduce computer network management cost
Subject to stock availability, for UK shipments we use a next day courier service to mainland UK, and a 48-hour service to Ireland. Other destination in Europe are 3-5 days. The daily cut-off for dispatching goods is 11am daily. Delivery cannot be guaranteed.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world but there are Export License restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to certain international destinations. Battery shipment is also restricted by airline regulations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
We aim to accurately reflect the stock position of our warehouse, but we cannot guarantee accuracy due to multiple shipment channels.
If we experience a stock shortage, then we will aim to give to an estimated date of dispatch, and confirm more formally once the manufacturer shipment has occurred. You mat cancel your order during this process.
Our 1st inspection policy permits you to return new, unopened and unused items within 7 days of delivery for a full refund. Some items are excluded from this offer as they are consumables (e.g. UareU 4500 readers)
For the first 30 days, DelaneyBiometrics will replace or repair items under warranty at our sole discretion. Thereafter or if the issue requires a manufacturer inspection, goods will need to be returned to the manufacturer for inspection. This typically takes 4 weeks.
In the event of a refund, you should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
DelaneyBiometrics is a B2B wholesaler only, and as such all transactions are excluded from consumer legislation.